Intern 2 - Quality Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Seberang Prai
Req ID: 9000001581
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, implements, and maintains technical quality assurance and close loop control systems and activities of assembly equipment, assembly program, assembly process, yield and limit setting and material with data and statistical
- Develop, implement and maintain statistical system to monitor and enable the capability of providing early detection and prevent / minimize impact or excursion.
- Evaluate & conduct risk assessment of quality and reliability of company products, assist on low yield analysis and provide recommendation/disposition of MRB material
- Review and approval assembly equipment, program and process related engineering change request and qualification plan.
- Review and approval New Product test / assembly yield, failure pareto, Reliability result and Manufacturing readiness to ensure smooth transition between New Product LVM (Low Volume Manufacturing) and HVM (High Volume Manufacturing).
- Work with Assembly Process Engineering to drive for Error Proof Manufacturing system, e.g. MES (Manufacturing Execution System), CIM, SPC, QDN, IQS, SPC, JMP, YE etc. and test / assembly program download and verification.
- Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Must be able to use computers for communication (emails, Microsoft Office application like Word and Excel etc)
- Willing to work in the cleanroom environment
- Able to work as a team player and also independently with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate in English
- Possess good listening skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.