We deliver the possibilities of data. You define what’s possible.
The power of data is undeniable. A world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal enables smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. As a leading provider of data storage devices and solutions, Western Digital delivers the possibilities of data. Join the team, and define what’s possible.
We offer a full-time positions opportunities. We are seeking highly motivated students to be a part of our Launch program. These full-time paid roles are designed to jump start your career, offering on-the-job and supplemental training and a robust mentorship program. You get to work alongside the brightest minds in the industry to drive the innovation necessary to outpace new demands and challenges created by data. We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what data can do. Help unlock its full potential.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Data Science and Analytics, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field and graduating between December 2017 and June 2018
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills in area of study
- Interest in HDD, flash, semiconductor, components, nonvolatile memory industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team-player who can collaborate with colleagues
- Knowledge of Semiconductor Physics with a preferable NAND Flash Background.
- Knowledge of Digital/Analog Circuits. Programming Knowledge in Python/C/C++
- Knowledge of Tools such as JMP, Spotfire,SAS, Logic Probes, oscilloscopes, Bus analyzers, Emulation/Simulation Experience of NAND Circuits
- Preferable Knowledge in Machine Learning