SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Be responsible for packaged flash memory test program development, units failure analysis and device issue debug;
- Be responsible for NAND Product and Package Qual / Rel tests setup / eFA / Action Plan;
- Providing correct test condition for the memory product and generate defined test flow for volume testing needs;
- Product Evaluation DOE for Rel / DPPM improvement and D/S and KGD Sort Yield improvement;
- Run the test time analysis to get a lowest cost test method in order to reach short test time and high testing coverage;
- Define / improve testing method to deal with new product introduced to mass production and marketing;
- Deliver a world class throughput time on the testing code development to reach the most effective way of sample delivery TPT (Through Put Time);
- Work with multinational team to complete assigned projects in PDT (product development team) required time.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||