SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
1) As a NCG from univiersity, he/she need to transfer the mindset and quick change the role to adapt to the new environment of world wide company. have some intern experience at world wide company is referred.
2) As as PE for testing, he/she need have the solid knowledge of Semiconductor physics and the concept of design for test is referred.
3) Better to have NAND flash memory basic operation knowledge.
4) Eager to learn and practise, willing to teamwork and gentle to the colleague.
5) Willing to do the engineering work and willing to be a Engineer.
(specialized subject is EE or Semiconductor physics are preferred. either Bachelor or Master is ok.)
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||