SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Data analysis and integration from internal system and support to make report such as PPT, pivot table;
- Support on campus branding & recruiting activities;
- Job posting on internal and external job board, basic qualification screen for relevant jobs;
- Support on interview arrangement and meeting organization including interviewee pick-up, forms filling and meeting room reserving;
- Be in charge of new hire’s background check, contacting vendor for new hire data updating, contract and payment management;
- Other works assigned by manager.
- Third year and above in university, major in Psychology, English, Human Resources, Computer Science, Information preferred. 2nd year in graduate school is welcome;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Good English for both verbal and writing;
- Proactive working attitude and adaptability for a quick moving environment.
- Internship Period:
- 6 months above, 4 of days per week.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||