SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Test development and implementation for testing and characterization of NAND memory on ATE test systems.
- In this role the individual is responsible for all aspects of test debug and validation, correlation, revision control and test/handler setup.
- Perform characterization of all memory technology and designs for logic/ functionality, performance, power consumption, timing and some aspects of reliability.
- Work with corresponding teams for product issue resolution.
- Write special tools to speed up the process of design debug and other activities such as memory qualification failure analysis and yield issue.
- Customize test coverage and define new test strategy for specific customers.
- Provide product and test engineering support for design debug activity and failure analysis. Silicon micro-probing may be required.
- Provide product engineering support for solving production yield issues through improvement from design or packaging technology. Design and validate test screens as necessary.
- Organize and monitor projects from inception through delivery. Maintain database of statistical data collection and analysis.
- Requires BS/MS degree or equivalent with engineering background.
- Require familiarity with common lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyzer.
- Strong skills of testing program development on ATE, solid skills on Language C++/C#
- Require good written and verbal English.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||